Introduction to Shambhavananda Meditation
6 week course
Wednesdays 6 - 7 p.m.
May 1st - June 5th
Register by April 23rd: $75
After April 23rd: $90
Meditation is often described as “stilling the thought waves of the mind”. When we take time to meditate, we can access a place inside that is vast, clear and blissful called “the inner self”. Yogis believe that this place exists inside of all of us whether we are aware of it or not. Shambhava meditation offers a set of tools to help us access our inner selves - not just in our meditation practice but also in the quotidian activities of our day to day lives. Ultimately, a regular meditation practice brings more joy and understanding into everyday.
This course will include:
- Simple, yet profound tools for meditation
- Strategies for reducing stress
- Techniques to access calm and balance throughout the day
- A customized plan for maintaining a practice long-term
- A support system for continued growth